Do you & your growing family need to upgrade into a larger home? Is location important to you? Are you looking for a property you can move straight into? This immaculate 4 bedroom plus study home offers everything for the family. Be sure to be at the first open home as this property will not be on the market for long!
- Oversized lounge room, ideal for the entertainer.
- Open plan gas cooking kitchen & meals area, with tiled flooring.
- Great size study room or potential 5th bedroom.
- Master bedroom with walk- in robe, en-suite & access to the balcony.
- Plus three generous size bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes.
- 2nd living area upstairs.
- Well presented main bathroom.
- Good size laundry plus a 3rd toilet.
- Double garage with remote control doors & internal access.
- Low maintenance backyard including a pergola area.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Two zoned ducted Air conditioning throughout
- All this & more set on a 336m2 block.
- Access to Community clubhouse "Club Kentwell" consisting of BBQ areas, tennis court and pool.
- Short drive to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre & Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- 15min walk to the new Sydney Metro Kellyville Train Station.
- 1.0km Kellyville Ridge Public School.
- 2.2km - The Ponds High School.
- 4.0 km - Glenwood High School.
- Rental potential $610 per week.
- Water: $180 + usage per quarter.
- Blacktown Council - $367 per quarter.
- Community Fee: $198.13 per quarter.